Offering Wide Range of Products by OZ Biosciences
Oz biosciences, our principal specialized in delivery systems, is now offering a wide range the products for in vivo delivery.
In vivo Magnetofection has been designed for in vivo targeted transfection and transduction. This original system combines magnetic nanoparticles and nucleic acid vectors that are retained after injection at the magnetically targeted site. in this way, systemic distribution is minimized and toxicity is reduced.
OZ Biosciences has designed 5 innovative reagents for ex vivo & in vivo Magnetofection:
- in vivo ViroMag, is an optimized nanoparticles formulation dedicated to viral vectors that allows reduction of titer virus. It is particularly suitable for Lentiviral/Retroviral, Adenoviral and Adeno-Associated Viral (AAV) vectors.
- in vivo PolyMag, a cationic polymer-based magnetic nanoparticles formulation, designed for in vivo targeted transfection of nucleic acids.
- in vivo DogtorMag, a cationic lipid-based magnetic nanoparticles formulation, designed for in vivo targeted transfection of nucleic acids.
- in vivo SilenceMag, a cationic lipid-based magnetic nanoparticles formulation, designed to transfect small RNA, into target cell/ tissue in vivo.
- XPMag, a novel magnetic nanoparticles formulation dedicated to gene transfection in organotypic cultures of explant by “Reverse Magnetofection”.